Indice del forum www.spiritoconlascure.it
Il Forum di Za-gor Te-nay

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 
Indice del forum

*** FINO A VENERDI' 23/07, SU CATAWIKI, E' ATTIVA ASTA (SENZA PREZZO RISERVA) MATERIALE DI ZAGOR E TEX - I nostri forumisti, in caso di acquisto, potranno usufruire di un Voucher!! Vedere il topic nella sezione IL FUMETTO DA COLLEZIONE - IL LINK E' QUI SOTTO, A SINISTRA ***

Asta CATAWIKI Tex e Zagor
Wise Zagorians…

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Consiglio di primavera
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
ElEmperador
Iper Zagoriano
Iper Zagoriano

MessaggioInviato: Ven Lug 09, 2021 8:25 pm    Oggetto: Wise Zagorians… Rispondi citando

You probably know that I am a former diplomat.
I still make suggestions to government and companies.
Because, I am considered a wise man otherwise a connaisseur especially for African matters.
And so, SBE should ask the wise men here about the future and the actual situation of Zagor.
They( we) can give some good advices about Zagor.
Because, we know and passionate of that character since decennies..
It would help them.
And Zagor.
Ask to the Zagorians…

https://share.icloud.com/photos/05pGIztDv008xiXfWKbzW4wFw
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Ivan
Zagoriano Expert
Zagoriano Expert

MessaggioInviato: Sab Lug 10, 2021 6:59 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

After so many years, I think no one can discuss your passion and competence about Zagor's matters, dear Eren (yours as well as those of many other users, here). Rolling Eyes

Anyhow, it seems that the administrators are deaf and blind about our opinions and suggestions. That's not wise. Indeed, the basic rule of a company (as the SBE is) is that his product must satisfy their customers. In order of this, listen opinions, advices and also criticisms, should be a treasure of informations to improve the quality of the product (and consequently, the satisfaction of the customers). But sincerely, is not what I see from the administrators. With this bad attitude, I see no will of change from the wrong line which they are walking on. Think
Torna in cima
ElEmperador
Iper Zagoriano
Iper Zagoriano

MessaggioInviato: Mer Lug 14, 2021 9:59 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

I tank you.
But SBE is not the period of Sergio but Davide. Sad
He should respect it.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/05pGIztDv008xiXfWKbzW4wFw
Torna in cima
Walter Maddenbrook
Iper Zagoriano
Iper Zagoriano

MessaggioInviato: Gio Lug 15, 2021 1:00 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

The Ivan's sentence, which Doc uses as a signature, hits the target, I think.
Ivan
Zagoriano Expert
Zagoriano Expert

MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 24, 2021 9:45 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

ElEmperador ha scritto:
But SBE is not the period of Sergio but Davide. Sad He should respect it.

Well...Nevertheless, we have to say that many changes from the "old school of comics" were started when Sergio was still alive, so we can not responsabilize only his successors for ALL those changes which the old readers don't like so much.
Times are different than 80's; now there's a different public, many more different ways of entertainment, a mondial crisis of the comics...In short, there's a new situation that requires new approaches.
I don't know so much about Davide Bonelli; my impression (and I say impression) is that he is non an expert of comics as his father was, so he lets the whole management of the artistic side to some men in which he trusts. So, maybe the problem (if we can call it "problem"Very Happy) has to be researched in those men more than in the actual owner of SBE.

Walter Maddenbrook ha scritto:
The Ivan's sentence, which Doc uses as a signature, hits the target, I think.

"Sentence"...Ahahah! It sounds as something like that:

Battute a parte, Walter, meglio precisare che quella mia frase riguarda solo UNO dei tanti aspetti di Burattini. Non bisogna mai giudicare l'intero mosaico da un singolo tassello. Il "tassello" in questione (cioè l'ossessione di Moreno verso un fantomatico esercito di "detrattori" che esistono solo nella sua immaginazione) è in effetti grottesco e infondato, però non deve oscurare i tanti altri aspetti positivi dell'attuale curatore. (Ovviamente sarebbe meglio se si risparmiasse certe sparate infelici, ma vaglielo a far capi'...) Rolling Eyes
Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Consiglio di primavera Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: